Friday, April 18, 2008

Tagged.

tagged by xinyi twice. lols. but since i have nth to do. so i will just do it. =)

A. 5 things I found in my bag.
1.Books.
2.Pencil Box
3.File
4.Someone's Pic.
5.Notebook.

B. 5 things I found in my wallet.
1.Money.(obviously)
2.Ron Ng's Pic
3.Someone's Pic.
4.Calender.
5.Card

C. 5 favourite things in my room
1.My Beloved Bed
2.My Soft toys.
3.Clothes.
4.Boaster
5.Pillow

D. 5 things I always wanted to do.
1.Kiss Ron Ng
2.Spend my whole life with Ron Ng.
3.Shop with a unlimited credit card.
4.Say I LOVE YOU to him.
5.Kill the bitch.

E. 5 things I'm currently into.
1.Phone
2.Computer
3.Ron Ng
4.XXX
5.tvb drama

F.List out the top 5 presents I wish for.
1.Ipod classic!
2.New Phone!
3.Ron Ng's poster and album
4.Dolphin necklace
5.Free tickets to ITALY.

The person who tagged you is:
Hoo Xinyi.

5 impressions of him/her.
-Cute.
-Addicted to sweet
-Kind
-Evil(sometime) haha
-Ron ng Ron ng!

Most memorable things he/she has give/done to you:
Hmmmmmmm........

I Tagged:
-Tan Ching Wen
-Hong Ling
-Victioria.


With love,
yyzy

No comments: