Monday, May 12, 2008

Study,Study, Study!

I Love Winterrr. :D

Bm paper 2. T.T
I lost 5 marks for bahagian D . Urghhhhhhhhhhhhh...............
Chinese Paper 2 was okay.
So, Tomolo is Moral and English paper 2. Sigh..
OhYea! Yesterday was Mother's Day!


Happy Mother's Day Mummy.
I Love You Very MUCH!
You are the most important PEOPLE in my life.
I will not make u sad anymore.
Even Though i always argue with you.
i'm sorry mum.
But still, I can't live without you.
Always and Forever!
You Are Such a good and understanding mother!
No one can replace you.
Muawhs.

------------------------------------


My god.. i hate tht form 1 BITCH!
i feel like wan to slap her FUCK face!
!@#$%
I hate YOU!
I hate YOU!
i hate YOU!
I hate hate hate hate hate YOU!!!



Got To Go.
Need to study for moral. Tata!



Bye and Nites.



With Love,

YvonneYii Zy

No comments: