Thursday, May 22, 2008

You Are My Angels;

Today got Sejarah,KH and Bm paper 2. Bm Paper 2 was okay.KH.. screwed it.. i bet i will fail. Sejarah.. worst. No need to say d,sure fail also.sigh.. i think i will fail at least one subject for this term exam. HAIH. At nite i went to the japanese restaurant at subang with my family,grandparents and aunt,uncle for our dinner. My uncle told me tht he will buy a ipod classic for my birthday present! Whee~ :D And my youngest aunty will buy me a roxy bikini? lols. and my grandmum will buy me a new handphone. Parents will buy me a bag from roxy.Omg. i really love my family! :D They are the best! Muawhs! Never take any pic cause my camera is in the hospital now. lols.







(21.05.08)


Sigh,Today got Science and Geografi test.i'm ready to fail..T.T i hate science! i'm not interested at SCIENCE at all! Science is damn pissing me off! Well, yesterday we had math and BI paper 1 test.BI paper 1 was okay.. BUT i screwed MATHS! It is damn freaking hard! ONE word HARD!


Anyways, Today is Hui Wen's Birthday!


HAppy birthday darlings!


HAve a great birthday!


Still rmb"thephantomoftheopera"?haha


I love our sketch"du idol":D


May God Bless YOU!


Muawhs.




-----------------------------------------



Tomolo is Sivik and PJK . The last two paper for this term exam! Muahahaha then HOLIDAY!! OMG i cant wait for holiday! 2 weeks!





Well, GTG.

tata!

Bye and Nites!



With Love,

YvonneYiiZy.

1 comment:

AngeleneTehHuiIng - ATHI said...

Hey, angelene here. (: link me up ya, I'll link you up. (: xoxo'